WYNIST (known as Light Creation for the previous 39 years) began serving international retailers in 1980, providing high-quality shop display fixtures and eyewear manufacturing services. During the early 2000s, the company began to build a global presence. We not only participated in various global exhibitions, but we also worked with clients and partners around the world to advance our scope of service. Winning several design awards further showcased our design capabilities. In the future, we will keep focusing on customer needs and relationships, and continue providing the best products and solutions.
- Group name change from Light Creation Inc. to WYNIST
- WYNIST Singapore Office founded
- Lab & Production division founded
- H+A Lifestyle Co., Ltd. founded
- Participated in Equiphotel-Paris
- Participated in Euro Shop –Dusseldorf
- IAI Design Award (zoo series)
- Participated in C-Star Shanghai
- Participated in Japan Shop- Tokyo
- TAICHUNG QC Office and showroom founded
- TID Award (Zoo Series)
- Light Creation (Kunshan) Inc. founded
- EXTO Series Show Room Launched on Japan
- PACFIT Design Company Founded
- Participated in Global Shop Las Vegas
- QC Office founded in Changhua
- PACFIT Company, an exclusive agent of Italy GIBAM hardware system, founded
- KUO & YANG Industrial Co., Ltd (HK) Founded
- Light Creation Inc. Founded
- KUO & YANG Industrial Co., Ltd. Founded
Founded by current president Jack Yang, WYNIST has a unique company culture and philosophy. We are an organization that’s focused on smooth processes and coordination, delivery of high-quality products, and customer-oriented service. These commitments have enabled WYNIST to have decades of success. Current CEO Harry Yang and COO Anthony Ang have cast a vision for WYNIST: an opportunity for business integration, diversification, and shaping a new brand image globally. Under the direction of our management team, WYNIST has developed a modern and innovative image.
President / Jack Yang
CEO / Harry Yang
COO / Anthony Ang
WYNIST is committed to continual design improvement and R&D. Our Taiwan-based laboratory focuses on surface finishing and consolidation of different materials. We actively compete in various design competitions to further improve our designs.
Wynist has been embracing CSR for years, further focusing on corporate governance and environmental sustainability. Our management philosophy pursues efficiency and also employees rights. Our green factory dedicate to keeping environmentally friendly during manufacturing process. Wynist aspires to be the leader of retail industry as well as a model corporate citizenship in the society.